After logging into Longquan Dabei website, users must first read and understand this statement. Any operation of the user after logging in to the website shall be deemed as full recognition and acceptance of all contents of this statement:
1. Longquan Dabei Temple website is a public welfare website operated in accordance with national laws and regulations. Visitors must act in good faith and cautiously when engaging in all behaviors related to this website (including but not limited to visiting, browsing, utilizing, reprinting, and publicizing and introducing); Visitors shall not intentionally or negligently damage the legitimate rights and interests of this website, and shall not use this website to directly or indirectly engage in acts in violation of Dutch laws, international conventions and social morality in any way.
2. The copyright of the articles published and reproduced on this website belongs to the original copyright owner. If other media, websites or individuals download and use the articles from this website, please be sure to respect the copyright and copyright of the articles when reprinting the articles, keep the "manuscript source" indicated on this website, and assume the legal responsibility for copyright. If the source of the manuscript is Longquan Dabei Temple website without authorization, this website will reserve the right to investigate the responsibility according to law. For the original articles and logos of this website, this website enjoys independent intellectual property rights. If the intellectual property rights of this website are infringed, this website will reserve the right to investigate its legal liability.
3. The publication and reprinting of articles on this website for the purpose of spreading Chinese excellent traditional culture does not mean agreeing with their views or confirming the authenticity of their contents. The articles on this website only represent the author's own views, do not represent the views and opinions of this website, have nothing to do with the position of this website, and the author is responsible for the text. If these contents involve infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of others, the relevant obligee shall timely notify Longquan Dabei temple. After receiving the above notice, Longquan Dabei temple. Com will review according to law. If the review is true, the relevant contents will be disconnected or deleted as soon as possible.
4. Longquan dabesi.com will not bear any responsibility for network service interruption or other defects caused by force majeure or reasons beyond the control of Longquan dabesi.com, but will try its best to reduce the losses and impacts caused to users.
5. For issues not covered in this statement, please refer to relevant national laws and regulations. In case of conflict between this statement and national laws and regulations, national laws and regulations shall prevail.